Constipation: The Root Cause of Suboptimal Skin Health
Constipation is the root of sub-healthy skin.
When the body is constipated, toxins can build up and lead to a variety of health problems, including dull and blemished skin. To promote healthy and clear skin, it’s important to maintain regular bowel movements. Here are some tips to help prevent constipation:
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat fiber-rich foods like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid processed foods and excessive alcohol and caffeine
- Consider taking a probiotic supplement
- Manage stress levels
- Don’t ignore the urge to have a bowel movement
- Talk to your doctor about any medications or medical conditions that may be contributing to your constipation.
Remember, a healthy body is key to healthy skin!